Since 1992, Sandra Carswell has lived and worked in her beloved Cowichan Valley, and is a successful licensed realtor with Pemberton Holmes.
About Sandra Carswell
Sandra’s natural professionalism, integrity, diligence and knowledge of the local area are reputable and highly respected. Since starting her real estate career, Sandra has built an impressive roster of satisfied buyers and sellers due to her commitment to her clients’ needs and attention to detail. Specializing in residential and more recently commercial properties, Sandra’s passion for marketing and finding the right fit for you and your real estate investment is her goal and to that end, her personal hands-on service and marketing acumen are tangible benefits.
As a former restaurateur, Director of the BCRFA, Director of the Duncan Chamber of Commerce, BIA, Fringe Festival Society, and several festival and trade societies, Sandra has been actively involved and volunteered in the community she loves. She believes that today, her qualifications as a realtor have evolved from her years of community service and she prides herself on her commitment to customer service and hospitality that resonates in working with her clients to maximize value.
“When buying or selling your home, whether a first-time buyer, new resident of Cowichan Valley or moving within the area, the process of finding the right house for you and your family is an emotional one. This is why I take such good care of my clients. I understand the need for a smooth transition to a new home. My philosophies of constant communication, researching properties, and providing personal service through and after the move, is how I know I’ve done a good job for my clients and that they will enjoy a good sale of their existing property and many happy years in their new home.”
- Licensed realtor since 2006
- Ongoing education with professional and real estate courses
- 22 year resident of Maple Bay in Duncan
- Active in sea kayaking, yoga, whiskey club, Fringe Festival, world travel
- Volunteer Food Service Director for the 2005 BC Seniors Games
- Former Director of Business Services at Quw’utsun’ Cultural & Conference Centre in downtown Duncan
- Past owner of “ASTA Pasta” restaurant in Duncan, BCRFA Restaurateur of the Year 1996, Duncan Chamber 1995 Business Achiever of the Year
- President of Cowichan Valley BCRFA and Director provincial board of the BC Restaurant & Foodservices Assn.
- Very proud mother and grandmother
- Graduated and worked in Alberta as a Medical Laboratory Technician before moving to Duncan in 1992